By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Done Rite Hauling’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Done Rite Hauling’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- All of the content on this website is either owned by Done Rite Hauling or licensed to be used on this website. You may not copy or use any materials on our website without prior written consent. Taking images or text or images from our website without consent and placing them on any other site is a violation of our terms of service. If we have found you have taken text from our website and placed it on another website, you acknowledge and agree to pay a monetary penalty of $300 per page for each page of your website that you have used our material without consent. (Example – If you have used text from our site on 10 pages of yours, there is a total fine of $3000 which will be owed.) Additionally, images that are taken from our site and used on your site without consent, will result in a $300 fee per image from our company. Done Rite Hauling owns all images on this site or pays to license images from stock images companies. If you have taken a licensed image from our site and use it on your own, we will report this action to the stock image company. Most stock image companies send demand letters for unlicensed-illegal use of their images. If you choose not to pay the stock image company’s fines (up to $600 per image) they will usually pursue those fees in a court of law. The fines for using image materials from our site are outside of the amounts you will still owe to the stock image companies.
- Once we have discovered materials have been stolen from our site, you will be given 48 hours from the time of notification to completely remove any and all materials taken from our website. Once 48 hours has passed the monetary penalties are enforced. If payment is not made within 30 days of demand letter, there will be a penalty of 25% added to the total amount due each week for a period of no less and no more than 4 weeks.
- Legal Fees – Individuals or entities who are found guilty of stealing materials from our website without written consent are responsible for paying all legal fees accrued while pursuing the debt.
- Collection of Evidence – Done Rite Hauling & other entities may take screenshots of your website or other sites where we have found our materials to be used. These screenshots are time-stamped and will be used as part of the evidence against individuals who have taken materials. Done Rite Hauling may record phone calls regarding the unauthorized use of materials and use them as evidence if needed. Done Rite Hauling’s site will use tracking data to gain information about pages that have been visited by each user and their actions they have taken while on that page as evidence. This includes but is not limited to IP address information.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Done Rite Hauling at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Done Rite Hauling’s web site are provided “as is”. Done Rite Hauling makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Done Rite Hauling does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Done Rite Hauling or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Done Rite Hauling’s Internet site, even if Done Rite Hauling or a Done Rite Hauling authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Done Rite Hauling’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Done Rite Hauling does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Done Rite Hauling may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Done Rite Hauling does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Done Rite Hauling has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Done Rite Hauling of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Done Rite Hauling’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.