1. Agreement: This agreement legally binds ("Customer") and "Done Rite Hauling Enterprises Inc" to the terms and conditions listed below and in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida in effect at the time of ordering a dumpster from "Done Rite Hauling Enterprises Inc", agrees to provide the "Customer" with non-hazardous waste collection, transportation, disposal and recycling services.
2. Service: "Customer" agrees to give "Done Rite Hauling Enterprises Inc" at least one to two (1-2) business days notice for service (dumpster delivery, exchange, termination or relocation). If a call for service is received after 1 p.m., "Done Rite Hauling Enterprises Inc" cannot guarantee service for the same business day. There may be times when a delay could be incurred in servicing your needs due to inclement weather, traffic conditions, equipment failure etc.
3. Inability to Deliver or Pick Up: If "Done Rite Hauling Enterprises Inc" attempts to deliver or pick up material or a dumpster and either is blocked or prevented in any way from being delivered or picked up, including being declined and turned away, the "Customer" may be subject to a fee.
4. Prohibited Waste: "Customer" agrees not to place any hazardous or toxic waste in the dumpster as it is against the law. All hazardous or toxic waste found in the dumpster will become the responsibility of the "Customer". At "Done Rite Hauling Enterprises Inc" discretion may return the hazardous or toxic waste found in the dumpster and charge the "Customer" a Return Charge. At "Done Rite Hauling Enterprises Inc" (at their discretion) may charge the "Customer" a disposal fee for the hazardous or toxic waste found in the dumpster as detailed below in the section called "Disposal Fees". Hazardous or toxic waste includes industrial waste, waste containing asbestos, septic tanks and waste, paint, cleaning solutions, biomedical waste, pesticides, solvents, tires, oil, oil filters, oil containers, gas cans, propane tanks, batteries of any kind, appliances with Freon (air conditioners, refrigerators, etc.), Freon aerosol cans, hazardous waste, (ballasts with PCB's, devices containing mercury, fluorescent bulbs, etc.), telephone poles, railroad ties.
5. Equipment: All equipment furnished by "Done Rite Hauling Enterprises Inc" shall remain property of the Company, however, "Customer" shall have care, custody and control of the equipment and shall bear responsibility and liability for all loss and damage to the equipment and for its contents while at the "Customer's" location. "Customer" shall not move or alter the equipment and shall use the equipment only for its intended purpose. "Customers shall provide unobstructed access to the equipment on scheduled pick-up day. "Done Rite Hauling Enterprises Inc" is NOT responsible for any damage to "Customer's property including but not limited to walkways, curbing, pavement, driveways, pavers, irrigation, wells, septic or underground utilities resulting from the company's provision of services. "Customer" warrants that the right of way is sufficient to bear the weight and physical dimensions of "Done Rite Hauling Enterprises Inc" equipment and vehicles. "Customer" understands that lawn damage may occur during a construction/clean-up project. No repair is offered or provided.
6. Overfilled Dumpsters: "Customer" agrees not to overfill the dumpster above the top rail of the dumpster. An overfilled dumpster may allow debris to fall out and damage other cars and trucks and, it is against the law to transport an overfilled dumpster. "Done Rite Hauling Enterprises Inc" reserves the right to refuse to pick up an overfilled dumpster, If overfilled, the "Customer" will be responsible for over-filled debris down to the top rail of the dumpster AND CHARGED AN ADDITIONAL FEE.
7. Overweight Debris Dumpsters: "Done Rite Hauling Enterprises Inc" charges 1 ton of the disposal fee upfront. If tonnage exceeds the allowed weight limit, there will be an additional charge of $50-$98 per ton each additional.
8. Daily Rental: Each dumpster includes a number of days in the rental, which is stated at the time of rental. A daily rental fee of $5.00 per day will apply after the included number of days if the dumpster is not emptied and returned or removed at the "Customer's" request. If the dumpster is emptied and returned, the next dumpster is considered a new rental and includes the same number of days as the first dumpster.
9. Indemnity: The "Customer" agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold "Done Rite Hauling Enterprises Inc" harmless from and against any and all liability which, "Done Rite Hauling Enterprises Inc" may be responsible for or pay out as a result of bodily injury (including death), property damage or any violation or alleged violation of the law to the extent caused by "Customer's" breach of this Agreement or by any negligent omission or willful misconduct of the "Customer" or its agents, employees, contractors in the performance of this agreement. Neither party shall be liable to the other for incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the performance or non-performance of this agreement.
10. Stand By Time: A maximum of 10 minutes per load is allowed for delivery of each dumpster and/or load of material. If trucks are held beyond this period, the excess will be charged to the "Customer" at the seller's current rate; $2.00 per minute. (This is at the discretion of Done Rite Hauling Enterprises.)
11. Method of Payment: "Customer" agrees to provide a credit card on file and pay for services they have ordered. If the Credit Card is declined, "Customer" is subject to a finance charge of 1 1/2% per month (18% per annum). Should the servicing of any Agency or Attorney become necessary to collect any amount outstanding, I/we agree to pay for such collection including a reasonable attorney's fee. I/we further agree that any lawsuit against "Done Rite Hauling Enterprises Inc" to collect such obligations shall be filed in court having proper jurisdiction of such claims in Pinellas County, Florida. Whereas, it is hereby stipulated that proper venue shall be any such lawsuit. It is also agreed and understood that if payment is not made, "Done Rite Hauling Enterprises Inc" will file a notice to owner (NTO), and a charge of one hundred dollars ($100) will accrue. If a claim needs to be filed in court or on a bond, another two hundred-fifty dollars ($250) will accrue.
12. Placement: "Done Rite Hauling Enterprises Inc" will place the dumpster in a location desired by the "Customer", as long as it is deemed safe by a "Done Rite Hauling Enterprises Inc" representative. The dumpster may not be moved from where it was originally placed, by anyone other than a "Done Rite Hauling Enterprises Inc" representative. If the dumpster is moved, the "Customer" or contractor will be held responsible for all damage to our property and any costs incurred trying to retrieve our dumpster, this action will hold the participating party completely liable for any and all damages to the owner's property and by this action will void our insurance on that location. It is the "Customer's" responsibility to ensure their desired location is not violating any laws or ordinances, otherwise they will be responsible for any fees or fines that may be accrued.